Facebook maybe new to you or it maybe it's a tool you've used for a while. Although Facebook doesn't seem bad, it does come a time when you just don't know what to share on Facebook with friends or future clients.
I have the answer!
I'm offering you 9 Good Topics to Share in your Facebook Status:
1. Share with your fans special events your business has sponsored. It could be charities, fundraisers, charity auctions, etc.
2. Share with your fans about joint ventures with other reputable friends or businesses they would recognize.
3. Share some valuable information.This will create rapport with them. It could be tips,a how-to excerpt from a few of your mentors.
4. Share reviews of products or services you are using. It could be a new book you are reading, a webinar you've attended.
5. Share your story. Tell them a little history or past information about your business. It could be how it started, how you got the product idea, etc.
6. Share success stories about your clients. It could be about what they struggle with then solved.
7. Share with your fans about milestones and goals your business has achieved. It could be a sales goal or a customers served goal.
8. Share about innovations your business has discovered. It could be inventions,new technologies, software, new products, etc.
9. Share with your fans the things you have done to improve your product.
* Do you have another topic you would like to add?
From Have It Your Way, To Make it Your Way, To Go Your Own Way –
The Top 10 Creative Business Trends for 2012 will be reviewed in January's Starting Points for Creative Entrepreneurs monthly webinar. Register Today for this Free webinar and Discovery game changing creative business trends that will make you think bigger and bolder!