Although - think resolutions are for suckers, I do believe it's always good to reflect on things that make you - you. And I thought sharing my 10 things I love to do... is a good way of giving you a glimpse into my creative entrepreneur lifestyle.
So here goes.... 10 Things I Love to Do....
1. Reading – self help books: health, relationship, business, positive thinking are my favorite. They have served many times as my own private therapist.
2. Hot Baths- it’s my way to relax my mind after a long work day.
3. Sunday Evenings – they are for spending time with family. Eating Sunday brunch with mom; dinner with granddaddy, aunts, and cousins.
4. Shopping – every woman should have a shopping habit. Bargain shopping is the best. Favorite purchase, a $175 pair of black ankle boots for $35.
5. Teaching - I’ve been teaching for over 12 years. And this year proves I doing what I love. This year I received Outstanding Faculty Award.
6. Creating – it could be creating collage, composing a blog post, or trying to cook something special. I just enjoy the process of creating something new from basic everyday items.
7. Watching historical inspired movies – History was my favorite subject in high school and college. I was really bad at remember dates – but I was super at recalling costuming details and interior settings.
8. Researching for natural home remedies – I don’t like being sick and I dislike even more buying medicine from the drug store. I strongly believe there has to be a home remedy for this sickness and many times I have find something that has helped.
9. Dancing- I dance around the house often. Makes me feel like I still got it !
10. Smiling - this should have been number 1, but none of the items on my list are in order of importance. But a smile is my calling card. What makes me smile the most: a kiss on my forehead, warm sun on my face, the smell of a man, and an out of sight inspiring speech.
Those are my 10 Things I Love to do. I hope this list gives you more insight on who I am and passion for doing what you love to do.
What's that one thing you love to do?
Looking for more solid tips on business ideas, internet & social marketing, and personal branding? Check out the School of Creative Business free email newsletter, Creative Business Ideas. SIGN UP HERE