Are you thinking about creating an Ad for your blog or for one of your products? Well if so, let me share with you 9 tricks to creating a darn good ad.
2. List how many famous or respected people have purchased your product in your ad. These people
should be fairly known by your target audience.
3. List any publications that have written about your business in your ad. It could be a product review,
on a top ten list, an article, etc.
4.Publish the results of any positive surveys you've taken from your customers in your ad. Just survey
your current customers and list the results.
5. List any related books that you've written in your ad. When you list a book(s) you've wrote, it gives
you credibility because it shows you're an expert.
6. Have a professional looking web site to publish your ad on.
7. Publish any endorsements from famous people in your ad. Some people will think if a famous person,
enjoys your product, so will they.
8. Use a money back guarantee in your ad. This will remove the risk from your potential customers
and show them that you stand behind your product.
9. Publish a picture of yourself or the product in your ad. This will show people that you're not hiding behind your website and you're not afraid to backup your product.
Don't forgot - ads are still important even in advertising your blog. Just create a one to get started. Locate other bloggers who accept ads on thier site (many of these bloggers offer cheap ad space). I hope these tricks helped.
Talk with you later,
Looking for more solid tips on business ideas, internet & social marketing, and personal branding? Check out the School of Creative Business free email newsletter, Creative Business Ideas. It jumps off with a Social Marketing Tips E-course. Sign up here. If you know anyone who might like this post- pass it along to other creative entrepreneurs by clicking below on Tweet This or Facebook Like buttons