Next in the How to Improve Blog Traffic Tutorial series is the why and where you should submit your blog to social bookingmarking sites.
Why Should You?
Social bookmarking sites are very important to increase your web presence. When you write a post and after you post it, you can then bookmark it on a social bookmarking site. Bookmarking your site will quickly get you indexed in Google. In addition, other readers from the social bookmarking site will be able to visit your blog. So simple science - by social bookmarking your posts, you increase the traffic to your blog.
Where to Submit?
OnlyWire is the place you should submit your blog post. OnlyWire makes it extremely easy to submit your site to several bookmarking sites all at once. Onlywire can help you orangize your networking habits and help you promote your blog in a simple yet effective way.
Below a video demostration on how to set up Onlywire and how to use it to bookmark your blog post and other bloggers post. *Note: The beginning of video includes personal photos from the video creator- but after the photos, great content.
Click on link to view How to Automate Social Bookmarking video.
Will take about 1 hour to complete.
- Signup for Onlywire and download the application to your computer.
- Create an account on other social bookmarking sites that you aren't a member of (choose 5 to 8 bookmarking sites)
- Go through a few of your old post -and bookmark 1 or 2 blog post. (don't do more than 3 in one day can be seen by Google as computerized submitter)
- Share this post with someone who you believe might be interested in bookmarking to improve blog traffic.
- Leave a comment below on your thoughts on bookmarking
That's All Folks!
Next week - How to Improve Blog Traffic Tutorial : Ping -O - Matic