10 Quick and Easy Selling Tips with Ads
1. Make your customers visualize they have already bought your product in from your ad. State the results they have already received and how it makes them feel.For example: "Your family kiss you everytime they use it, it makes you feel special that you were able to share with them such an wonderful experience"Speak as if they have it in their hands. They'll already become emotionally attached before they even buy it.
2. Turn an ad into an article. It could be a story on how the product was develop or a how to article on how use the product. This will lead them into your ad without them knowing it's actually a sell pitch.
3. Make sure you tell your readers that they are getting a bargain. Share with them the regular price of yoru product, and then tell them if they order today - they can get it for 50% off.
4. Write your ad copy to your target audience.Your readers will feel important and belong to a
select group of people who buy your product. For example; "Attention! Creative Entrepreneurs, Discover A New Way To Increase Your Blog Traffic!"
5. Tell your reader how fast they will receive your product or service in your ad. Their buying decision
may be based on how fast they can receive your product. "Once you sign up- the ebook download will be sent to your email within minutes."
6. Use bullets to highlight your product or services benefits. Benefits are the key to selling anything,
make sure they standout in your ad.
7. Offer a money back guarantee that exceeds the normal product guarantee.Tell them they can keep the
free bonus or give them double their money back- only if you can afford to do this.
8. Tell your reader they'll receive surprise bonuses if they buy today. This will raise your reader's curiosity and make them want the product even more. Surprises remind others of birthday and Christmas gifts.
9. Let your reader know that this surprise bonus will not be offered for long, even state a ending date. You must create urgency so people buy now. You can always sell the same product but not with the same bonuses or price.
10. Write out a few tips in your ad that will help them with a problem. This will give your business
credibility and gain your readers trust to buy your products or services.
Do you have any selling tips you would like to add? Would Love to hear from you, leave your comment below.
Taking Average and Making it Fabulous!
Looking for more solid tips on business ideas, internet & social marketing, and personal branding? Check out the School of Creative Business free email newsletter, Creative Business Ideas. It jumps off with a Social Marketing Tips E-course. Sign up here. If you know anyone who might like this post- pass it along to other creative entrepreneurs by clicking below on Tweet This or Facebook Like buttons.