7 Hot Ways to Selling Arts and Crafts Online
3. Enhance the power of your art and crafts sales by using attention getting words, highlighting key features in your product, and use bright eye catching colors. Grab your readers attention!
4. Offer your customers options- variety of ways to order, or contact you or choices of colors in products. Let them feel like they are in control.
5. Learn from others. Get business advice from other art and craft online business owners.Observe what they do andn
6. Suggest additional products at the point of purchase. For example, if they are buying a greeting card, offer them the print of the artwork.
7. Add extra profits to your business. If you're selling greeting cards try to sell how to courses and suppiles to make personalize greeting cards.
You Got An Idea to Share? Leave your comment below.
Taking Average and Making it Fabulous!
Looking for more solid tips on business ideas, internet & social marketing, and personal branding? Check out the School of Creative Business free email newsletter, Creative Business Ideas. It jumps off with a Social Marketing Tips E-course. Sign up here. If you know anyone who might like this post- pass it along to other creative entrepreneurs by clicking below on Tweet This or Facebook Like buttons.