Merry Christmas Greeting From Alease watch Free Creative Business Resources video here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSvgeoUX998
Here are my most favorite free things I’ve used in my creative business. They are to surely assist you also in your business.
- Roboform ( http://www.roboform.com) – Easy and Secure password manager. Remembers passwords, logs you into web sites and fills forms with one-click
- Zamzaris (http://www.zamzar.com) – dedicated to helping you transform your songs, videos, images and documents into different formats
- Google Alerts (http://www.google.com/alerts) – monitor keywords that people are searching
- Traffic Travis (http://www.traffictravis.com) – search engine optimization software with a twist. Find keywords, analyze backlinks, see where a Web site ranks for hundreds of search terms
- Podbean (http://www.podbean.com) - easy and powerful way to start podcasting
- Gimp (http://www.gimp.org) – an image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed piece of software for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring
- Stock.xchng (http://www.sxc.hu) – gain access to hundreds of thousands of high-quality, hand-picked stock photos and graphics
- JingProject (http://www.techsmith.com/jing) - Add visuals to your online conversations, captures anything on you see on your computer screen, as an image or short video, and lets you share it instantly
- Wufoo (http://wufoo.com ) – helps you create contact forms, online surveys, and invitations so you can collect the data, registrations and online payments you need without writing a single line of code.
- Weebly (http://www.weebly.com )– easily create personal sites and blogs or establish web presences for businesses, weddings, classrooms, churches, and artistic portfolios
- Google Voice (http://www.google.com/googlevoice/about.html) – Use one number to manage all your phones; your Google Voice number is tied to you, not to a particular device or location.
Enjoy & Merry Christmas.
Taking Average and Making it Fabulous!
Did you like this article, then you are going to love my free Creative Business Ideas Newsletter. Sign up here. Pass along this article to other creative entrepreneurs by clicking below on Tweet This or Facebook Like buttons.