1. Nominated "Most Mischievous" in High schooll. Really don't know how I was nominated for that- maybe because I was quiet and kept to myself!!!
2. Every dog I have owned- have been poodles. I guess it was my calling to become a Sigma Gamma Rho.
3. If I had been a boy, my mom would have named my Christopher Bernard. Glad she had a girl because I like Alease Michelle a lot better.
4. I am naturally an introvert- but I have taught myself to be more of extrovert when my career calls for it.
5. Favorite movie as a child - "The 10 Commandments". Favorite movie as an adult- 'Love Jones"
6. I hate things turned on an angle. I like everything straight and vertical. Does that mean I might be a little OCD?
7. I am allergic to grapes. Does anyone have any suggestions of any good apple wines? Do they exist?
8. I teach fashion, but rarely look at any fashion related magazines. I just adore the home decorating ones.
9. I collect magnets from every city I visit. I have collection of about 50+. So if you are planning to take a trip- bring me a magnet back.
10. In 8th grade , at least once a week I wore my Michael Jackson Thriller jacket, grey parachute pants and grey soft bottom jazz shoes. So 1980's!!
11. Can say hello in 3 languages - Make it 4... English (a given), Spanish, German and Swahili
12. In college, I interned at the South Carolina State House.
13. Specialized in printmaking in college.
14. Played the role of a drug addict in a community play.
15. Not fond of clowns. There is something about the white face and the painted on smile that scares me. Go Figure!
16. I do not like ice cream, it makes me thirsty!
Peace and Love, Alease