This is the time to review what I have accomplished so far this year. Sometimes this review can be a sad one or a happy one. For me I am just glad I am able to write down a few of my success.
Commitment Plan for 2008
Business (Alease Michelle Design Studio)
· Change Name on Business License - Completed Feb. 2008
· Create a branding image for my business- Completed a logo design for Alease Michelle Design Studio
· Bring in three more clients - In progress- Have two new designers
· Work Published - Need to submit work
· Show work in 3 Galleries- WSOC-TV, Hart-Witzen, Coming soon in October- Clinton College
· Participate in 2 juried shows- Sent off one juried show form- July
· Finish Course work for Doctorate- In progress - 2 courses left before major research starts
· Decide on my research topic- Critical Thinking in Higher Education Students
· Join Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development - Not yet
· Provide more movement into my everyday life- Started but has gotten lazy
· Eat more healthy (Green veggies, water, eat out less)- Still trying
· - 3 day or more vacation trips - Trip to the Beach in May, need to plan another trip soon.
· Reduce credit card debt by 60%- Steady working on this one.
· Increase Emergency fund 3 to 4 months- If I get the credit card debt down then I get this rolling
· Use Finance software to keep track of expenses- Use Mint.com - great site for tracking expenses